Danguole is an experienced CEO with a history of success in life sciences and health care services. She joined CxPM as President and CEO in January 2020.
She has founded two successful firms, raised over $40 Million in capital and recruited top-notch management teams.
As founder and past CEO of Vapogenix, Danguole built a pain management company that is developing a novel class of non-opioid analgesics, leading the company from pre-clinical through the start of its Phase 2 trial. She was past CEO of FemPartners, a private equity backed women’s health care services firm which grew to be one of the largest such firms in the industry.
Dr. O’Bryant is a founding member of the Cx Precision Medicine development team and is one of the world’s leading experts in blood-based biomarkers of Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
He is the Executive Director of the Institute for Translational Research and the Dr. Joe and Peggy Schooler Endowed Chair in Pharmacology and Neuroscience at the University of North Texas Health Science Center. Dr. O’Bryant leads multiple initiatives focused on precision medicine approaches to diagnosing and treating neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Lewy body dementia and Alzheimer’s disease among adults with Down Syndrome.
Dr. O’Bryant and the Institute for Translational Research are the recent recipient of a $150,000,000 grant from the National Institutes of Health to study health disparities and precision medicine approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Danguole Altman, CEO
Bob Ferguson, Chair and Treasurer
• Active life sciences angel investor. Former insurance CEO
Ed Lasater, JD, Secretary
• Active angel investor, former prosecutor, manager of family office
Cameron Cushman, Member
• Assistant VP for Innovation, University of North Texas Health Science Center
Jeff Keyser, PhD, Member
• CEO, Renibus Therapeutics, former COO, ZS Pharma
Sid O’Bryant, PhD, Chair
Paula Steiner, Member
• Former CEO, Health Care Services Corporation, nation’s 4th largest health payer and parent of five Blue Cross-Blue Shield plans.
Heather Giles, PhD, Member
• Highly experienced scientist, decades of drug development experience at GSK, Encysive and Vapogenex
Valerie Palmieri, Member